OOPS. Your Flash player is missing or outdated.Click here
to update your player so you can see this content.
Written by pierini
DISCUSS FITNESS SPRING 2008 NEWSLETTER
Thank you for your patience. Here is your belated Discuss Fitness (DF) Spring 2008 Newsletter. In this issue:
- We spotlight minime, a DF member since April 2006. Miss minime takes her fitness seriously and maintains a very active training journal in the Online Journal forum. If you take your fitness seriously too, then read what minime has to say in our member spotlight article FITNESS ACCORDING TO MINIME.
- It is truly a sad sight to see an athlete riddled with nagging to serious injuries from a lack of mobility and technique. This is especially true for athletes or fitness enthusiasts who incorporate advanced Olympic lifts into their workouts. DF member trainerty is a big believer in the idea you need to crawl before you walk. He shares the top three aspects you should know when training with the Olympic lifts, but his ideas and recommendations are also helpful for the traditional bodybuilder, powerlifter, and CrossFitter. Read what trainerty has to say in his DYNAMIC DRILLS FOR OLYMPIC LIFTS.
- DF member standAPART shares his professional trainer wisdom with his thought-provoking article FIVE EXERCISES EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PERFORM. Before you rush over to the bench press for a Monday universal bench press day workout, spend some time doing the exercises standAPART outlines in his article.
- Are you tired of your morning oatmeal? DF member IronMan is. He has been eating oatmeal everyday for the past 4 years and he tells us he is getting tired of its taste and texture. But fortunately for him, and you, he has stumbled upon a fairly simple solution to his problem. It is a breakfast that is full of oatmeal’s goodness as well as being packed with protein and even some Omega 3’s with a great texture. I'M TIRED OF OUTMEAL! reveals IronMan's secret.
To read each of these articles, go to the left sidebar Latest Magazine section and click Spring 2008 - Issue #5. Enjoy!
- UGG Erin Boots 5202 Gray Outle... by EdwardWem on General Fitness
- Yorik, Renwik, Tjalf and Gelfo... by Mariusnips on General Bodybuilding
- Kelvin, Javier, Yorik and Tres... by GivessZeks on General Bodybuilding
- Charles, Owen, Tuwas and Umul ... by AbbasDien on General Bodybuilding
- 桃園牛৵... by RobertRuh on General Fitness
- tech blog by Manuellapy on General Fitness
- UGG Nightfall Boots 5359 Chest... by EdwardWem on General Fitness
- Sigmor, Innostian, Tangach and... by YugulCug on General Bodybuilding
- Zakosh, Malir, Rufus and Georg... by KaelinNut on General Bodybuilding
- Mirzo, Abe, Kurt and Raid Naur... by Mariusoram on General Bodybuilding
- Kalesch, Rakus, Hector and Fra... by CandelaPn on General Bodybuilding
- Thordir, Reto, Jesper and Rune... by IsmaelTriz on General Bodybuilding
- what's seo? by Arthurpycle on General Fitness
- 500ml 304 Stainless Steel Cup ... by nohnigecazybe82 on General Bodybuilding
- Price Comparison by Gregoryfax on General Fitness
- Shakyor, Finley, Samuel and Be... by BandaroPn on General Bodybuilding
- Kapotth, Ismael, Xardas and Vi... by YugulCug on General Bodybuilding
- Domenik, Tjalf, Ketil and Kado... by KaelinNut on General Bodybuilding
- Felipe, Kent, Giacomo and Tran... by IsmaelTriz on General Bodybuilding
- Jared, Ernesto, Akrabor and Le... by Rathgarjax on General Bodybuilding
- Akascha, Hatlod, Rocko and Ham... by CorwynLow on General Bodybuilding
- Temmy, Dudley, Lares and Dan S... by CandelaPn on General Bodybuilding
- Ali, Joey, Hamid and Akascha C... by Giacomonic on General Bodybuilding
- Irhabar, Ramirez, Silvio and C... by Dawsonmi on General Bodybuilding
- Angar, Pyran, Ford and Asam Ni... by OrknarokNich on General Bodybuilding
- Brontobb, Peer, Harek and Ioma... by GivessZeks on General Bodybuilding
- Keldron, Cobryn, Sivert and Ta... by Daryltar on General Bodybuilding
- Umul, Leif, Hamil and Saturas ... by Mariusnips on General Bodybuilding
- Goran, Rendell, Murak and Band... by LukarBish on General Bodybuilding
- Delazar, Xardas, Mitch and Ali... by BogirEi on General Bodybuilding