Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Bodybuilding > Beginner Bodybuilding

Beginner Bodybuilding New to bodybuilding? Need some advice? Post here!

Old 12-Sep-03, 05:23 PM   #16
DaRkAnGel

Send a message via AIM to DaRkAnGel Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkAnGel
Quote:
Originally Posted by klowns
http://klowns.250free.com/Animation1.gif

Look at this picture and you will know what I am talking about the indent below your elbow.
How come some people have it and others don't?
Is it good to have because mine is really showing.
The picture is still not clear but i will give you an honest opinion this time. I think what you are talking about is part of the triceps muscles that is near the tendon that connects to your elbow. If it is developed it could be several things, low body fat, low fat near arms, or just how your arms are built. I by no means am skinny but have the same thing that it seems that you are talking about.
DaRkAnGel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-Sep-03, 05:24 PM   #17
Kitara

Quote:
How come some people have it and others don't?
Genetics. Some people build muscle fast, some it takes forever. Some people are tall, some short. Some have the two dimples at the base of their spine, some don't. Etc. etc. etc.
Kitara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-Sep-03, 07:02 PM   #18
Merrida

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursor
Damn ... thread length now exceeds one page and it's still not clear what the problem is!
A page later, and I think we're stiiiiilll in the same boat,... 'cept the ocean's a little rockier.
Merrida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-Sep-03, 08:47 PM   #19
lllSmokell

wow.....all this over a little thing like that...something that only u could notice...
lllSmokell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-Sep-03, 09:49 PM   #20
klowns
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllSmokell
wow.....all this over a little thing like that...something that only u could notice...
lllSmokell its not something little because noone ever mentions to me that they don't like how my arms have that part but I dislike it.

I'm not just a weightlifter but an artist too and I am building my body like a work of art if I see the little detail that bothers me I will start to get mad.

But actually now as I view my arms as art that indent thing looks pretty neat since my indent in my arm is a little different then those in that picture mine looks like it does that because I have alot of muscle around that spot
klowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-Sep-03, 10:02 PM   #21
cursor
[ exSiteMgr ]

Just call it a "special trait," and move on. I have a mole on my butt, but I don't lose sleep over it. If you have muscle and like it, then don't worry so much about the idiosyncrasies. Just keep liftin' bro.
cursor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body fat, build muscle, fat weight, lift weights, low body, low body fat, low fat, weight lift