Repost from another thread ...
This is the second time I've made this meal and it is so damn good. You've gotta try it. Makes 4 servings, 350 calories each (09p 42c 16f).
2 cups dry elbow macaroni
5 cloves garlic, minced
6 tsp grated parmesan cheese
6 dashes Tabasco sauce
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tablespoon butter
1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. In a pot, cook pasta according to directions on box.
2. In a skillet, cook garlic and hot pepper sauce in heated oil AND butter for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add asparagus, salt and pepper.
4. Saute until asparagus is tender, but is still crisp (7 minutes).
5. Add parmesan cheese and mix well.
6. Pour over hot pasta and toss to coat.
The original recipe is linked below. I modified it a bit to cut down on fat and cals (and it was a bit too spicy for my tastes).