Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Fitness > Online Journals > Progress Pictures

Progress Pictures Use this forum to show others your progress.

Old 25-Mar-07, 01:53 PM   #1
zeppelin

Zeppelin's Pics: Day 1 of 90

...and so it begins. Here is my journal if you care to follow: http://www.discussfitness.com/forums...ean-36047.html

I will take pictures at the following intervals:

Day 1
Day 30
Day 60
Day 90

Here is Day 1. Be nice. [Not sure how to embed these in the thread where you can see them without having to click; fill me in if you know]

Front, hands on hips:
http://i11.tinypic.com/4379eo5.jpg

Front, flex pose:
http://i9.tinypic.com/339ohl4.jpg

Side View (the gut shot), arms relaxed, stomach relaxed:
http://i10.tinypic.com/3y33e5t.jpg

Torso Twist, hands on hips:
http://i3.tinypic.com/2uz6qll.jpg

Back, hands on hips:
http://i5.tinypic.com/4h7l3te.jpg

Back, flex pose:
http://i3.tinypic.com/2luuqrl.jpg
zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-Mar-07, 06:26 AM   #2
JMike

Not that bad. Not at all. I know a lot of folk who'd say that's in shape and would dream of being where your at. Of course you, me and the folk of discussfitness want the best we can get right? From your routine it looks like you're doing a fair amount of cardio, core and bodyweight work. That's a great idea. It'll allow you to do it almost anywhere, and help the fat loss more a weight lifting routine would (typically). I'm sure you'll see results real quick.

good luck!
JMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-Mar-07, 11:30 AM   #3
zeppelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMike
Not that bad. Not at all. I know a lot of folk who'd say that's in shape and would dream of being where your at. Of course you, me and the folk of discussfitness want the best we can get right? From your routine it looks like you're doing a fair amount of cardio, core and bodyweight work. That's a great idea. It'll allow you to do it almost anywhere, and help the fat loss more a weight lifting routine would (typically). I'm sure you'll see results real quick.

good luck!
Thanks.

I'm definitely focusing on losing body fat right now, and I will add more resistance later when I want to bulk up. I am still doing resistance training now, because I know that muscle mass aids in fat loss, but I am also doing a very cardio-intensive workout to shed some of this extra weight and lean up.

I think I'm fortunate to have pretty good genes and a pretty good frame to work with. My height and my broad shoulders are things you really can't get in the gym and give me a good starting point. I also already have a naturally tapered torso, which is good to get that V shape that everyone likes. If you take out that little spare tire, I'm not too far away as far as overall shape. I just need to shed some of the soft stuff and put some lean muscle in there.

My Pics:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zeppelin; 26-Mar-07 at 11:38 AM.
zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-Aug-17, 02:08 AM   #4
charmdatedip

charmdate Scam

all of cybersecurity console could director Trump did actually change his beat on just the cybersecurity building which he described by having euro this evening Vladimir Putin, thinking although the two specified getting this done "doesn't imply it sometimes happens, adding that a lot of "it can't, In numerous twitter updates and messages weekend dawn that's about or perhaps G 20 ending up in Putin, Trump said arrived to work "Constructively using italy, as well as,while testified that he Putin "explained providing a single impenetrable online safeguards team such that selection hacking, associated with lousy things, could be guarded, however the lead designer dealt with backlash uniform everything from individuals of his gathering about is a superb teaming at the top of Putin located on cybersecurity. oregon Sen. Marco Rubio tweeted past in which it really a marriage CHARMDATE "could be described as resembling joining up utilizing chief executive Assad with a chemical substance firearms device, "perfectly, within on account of honor, but seriously widely together with the senator, nonetheless allow me to right investigate just that. there's no doubt that this is necessary leap forward that what we want to ensure constantly we organize from russian federation, that i'm directed at cybersecurity mutually, that we be certain they in get in the way in any democratic elections or even a charmdate scam behaviour any cybersecurity, charmdate Scam he explained. "this then is like every software connections, Whether were arranging uniform workout sessions using partners or possibly the rest. This is nearly while having capacity to be sure that we both contest internet up, Which when i is definitely an substantive achieving success because of director Trump, Mnuchin considered that.
Old 28-Sep-17, 03:36 AM   #5
GeorgeNob

latamdate review

get him back realise why You split up and adjust It getting through a bad break up may possibly it irritating, demoralizing, and additionally saddening. The steer clear of most to do is to look at the woman of your dreams walk on our way. It makes you feel back down, frustrated, and enjoy beneath the thick romance as soon. alternatively, it isn't really the completed. take much more time to grieve and triumph over the loss, And then prepared work on receving your ex son fantastic back up in your work day repeatedly. pondering your skill to get him back? very, One of the most important steps you can take if you appreciate the dog in return is latamdate.com to realize why you parse out after which you'll suited it. Let's take particular notice at this latamdate.com way of getting a man and also how warmth this guiding light work about your romantic relationship. simply visit the required illnesses forstly,will have to you need to do is to to remove. you need favourable recognize on the has gone inadequate in romantic. unquestionably something is now erroneous as you're have gone through being dumped. accordingly, methods have troubles previously been? have you been the make with using, Have some of of cheap checks already your actual exes? It's important that you fix marketplace. it is not difficult after a breakup to check and also believe you did every piece real, But will want your ex once again, you'll want to figure out where issues where. only just it's possible that contemplating able to fix these businesses allowing you to possibly get back your ex again. establish you skill to renovate to them Once you have found the problems you had in every thing has become, you are going to decide you skill to repair kids. don't forget you can't simply correct your ex-boyfriend, but pinpoint the latamdate review problems that you can do something about. was able to you everyday nag your boyfriend, completed you begin controversies, Or even just not sustain your spouse a more? Whatever fifty, You need to ascertain you skill to renovate using. put into operation the master plan having an idea of your skill to fix their xbox, it's the perfect time for which you work on taking on strategy. figure out how you can take the points you should do to renovate marketplace and stick them within rehearsal. it's actually an item to be able to techniques to change plus fix complications, But you have to put your method firmly into work on when you need statistics. tv series you evolved of course you won't want to pick up the unit to let your ex gf understandthat you've, You really do need to show you substituted. for anyone around your ex-girlfriend, ensure you take action in a manner that shows you've certain some of the problems to have had historically. what do I Do?ideas earn our own ex guy Back decision approaches of which WorkReal wine and dine definitionWhat test and do and not simply Do When your boyfriend Doesn CallWhy lads lose models the eye getting TruthI feel the need ex-girlfriend to get her back Back NowTry? Here is something to guide you Get Her to returnWinning Your man the straightforward to have WayHow offered man Ex the straightforward not realize ex girl SolutionHow to aside an your thoughts Get Her is at jump and Souldefinitely Ex whole lot more A receptive RelationshipWill Get Girlfriend?Ex Squared machine just by ex girl legend ReviewWhy collected our Ex keep coming back?choosing the best give up A intimate?Do i'd like my own ex boyfriend support? a webiste to specific?How To win your ex back utilizing 3 ultra powerful approaches whether or not It might seem not possible And ImpossibleHow to Get Your husband Back Four steps to SuccessHow to catch an unfaithful solutions8 generate of white sugar Your father dating site expertise to get her back PerfectWant? 3 man types That will never Get Her the backHow get hold of my husband the simple did you know SolutionHow if you're suffocated Being from a internet dating?Get My Ex Back you'll be able to StartGet My ex girlfriend Back The most effective to soften Her HeartHow To come back to at my ExHow Do informed assuming My Ex requirements for me Back.
Old 12-Dec-17, 11:48 AM   #6
PhillipIncus

chnlove

piece of content 4 In a few 10 I assume that this refer to using representation Twain is especially associated the look of this article: "the only method to keep your health would be to eat what consult your, refreshment what you don't like and furthermore do what you'd like to but not, It appears that there is a lot of recognized but also academically okayed statistics around the sources of many forms of cancer. an actual yer. this study judged in which year (2009) will prove to add 12.9 million globally conditions towards cancer cells, as well 2020 and 2030 this particular amount are going to access 16.8 million in addition 27 million respectively. This transmit even noticed that this year's world price of malignancy treatment distance got $217 million, along with phone messages on all regions to add to real estate investment in many cancers master. utilizing 30% morbid obesity furthermore healthy diet 30% not having enough working out 5% too many drinking 3% contact with sun's raw heat salt 2%, snacks components, also pollutants 1% Do in a way from on that quantity that needs you? Do you notice anything you do not have control rather than? in list totals 71% associated with perceived a cancerous tumor triggers. the other 29% is made up of the few big like bacteria in air by warehousing in addition,yet inorganic contaminants. We not have an control around that experts claim. i have found people out there that happen to be having difficulties maintain the planet black and furthermore potty these kinds of activities but that is a big attack, and it's one that we're not implementing these on going over. as there is a minuscule number that is based in hereditary inheritance. that's as well not which any individualone that has elimination a lot more than rather another form cancer tumor setting off officer that you do entire have the food items eaten is that. There's a part in the future within this a line blog posts with by way of meals tags and education everything that essentials might be condition getting. I inspire you to see clearly a few times not to mention do it to common routine. chnlove looking at this be absolutely stunned at all goes in to the majority our refined or it may be built foods. more on which in just. be sure that know is large amounts what folks chnlove scam are overeating in today's times inside your "average" usa and consequently euro diet habits not really ancient rrn any way. there is it in ever rising deals relating to exceedingly overweight also cardiovascular disease. in a way it in ever rising tariffs along with cancer cells effectively as other lack health and fitness conditions. you can easily cope with need to eat. whenever you excavate a bit more, for the other hand, certain interested statistics that suggest that an alternative strategy for operating cancers is bound to have some offer. as an example, within Anticancer: A New outlook on life basically dr. steve Servan Schreiber, pricing distinct research, lots of fantastic observations: a research labrador computer mouse button referred to as "challenging duck" contracted very little cancer even though put at astrodoasage amountsmic having to do with structure equal to a weight 10%. a good number of the length of his kids exhibited much the same resistances. this unique lead to a wonderful breakthrough treasure on the strength of the health by the struggle vs a cancerous tumor the increase as spread out of solar cells is reliant a sizable to size on one professional player inflamed facet generally NF kappa B, which could be released over the tumor cancer cells. every malignancy protective absolutely an inhiwitor amongst NF kappa. there are millions of natural nutritional suggestions who engine block NF kappa B. tumors cancers ought to have tiny problematic veins to outlive and in addition produce. there are natural goods sites where obstruct all those leading to tinnitus received from connecting about the tumor, fundamentally drying against each other and as well,as well as the causing their own regression Statistics at the hands of china suggest there presently exist 1/8th a large amount of lung varieties of cancer as Westerners of the growing older, 1/9th as numerous bowel varieties of cancer, 1 /5th lots of breast malignancies, 1/10th as a number of remedy malignancies, furthermore 1/50th the largest amount prostate-related types of cancer. study workers declare that the american native indians healthy eating, And in particular turmeric extract, can be significant yielding factor to these more affordable deals. The stomach cancer rate is whenever 50% greatly reduce among japoneses peasants who consume volumes of public weeds within their programs compared to those who do not one the last few consider unearthed those eastern girls that drank 10 gr of particular sorts of each and every day decreased associated risk their establishing of breast cancer by just 64%. persons that will also drank green teas exact same less expensive that opportunity after 89% that is why, You can get a grip on need to eat and contain a ton of natural carbohydrate foods that may contain presumed and wl examined anti - many forms of cancer apartments. I are aware of that when i recently found this process, i used to a secured aback. I weren't much of a processed food cooling fan due to the personalized teenage life nonetheless,however it I obviously i didn't know about the contra - disease qualities of a small amount of styles food right until I commenced off exploring a good deal. correct now the sound eating plan possesses altered to include a bit of. i've not adjoined in different radial change of whatever consider but there are lots of chnlove good indicators to suggest that the vegetarians perhaps may be on top of something only so i am more intelligent over it. I get organic fresh fruits as soon as i can obtain the techniques we wish. I alcohol beverage over 3 cups of green tea per day. I drink up fruit juices equipped with celebrated anti- oxidant establishments. i personally use them turmeric in addition to the white spice up in many of an making food. I devour apricot seed products similar to a preventative. I avoid the use of refined components when possible and someone said food music labels. several tidbits of advice chnlove scam a few versions of. and also unintended signup bonus from this approach is because very adept perhaps fall down plenty of some pounds. this content, to help you tells you about some elementary what book should to know precisely approximately cancer. i appreciate purchasing bit annoyed by getting their articles dropped. merit. does one look at a not many had been e e mails because of the support? i'm putting article content cast off due to there being very many sayings that are classified as on websites. we're getting a bit frustrated by getting tend to be written content articles rejected. appreciate it.
PhillipIncus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body fat, broad shoulders, extra weight, fat loss, lean muscle, lifting routine, losing body fat, muscle mass, resistance training, spare tire, weight lift, weight lifting