Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat The place for general and free discussion of whatever you feel like.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average. Display Modes
Old 01-Mar-07, 05:11 PM   #46
LiftGirl
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgirl
i used to LOVE boy meets world...speaking of wierd names "topanga" anyone?

fresh price of bell air and full house reruns on nick at night really make me feel old...lol how weird is it going to be when friends and seinfeld are sindicated on nick at night?
Topanga is a weird name, but I loved her character.

I used to LOVE Full House back in the day. Not so much now. It does make me feel old though.....

Fresh Prince, I liked the theme song.
LiftGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-Mar-07, 09:54 PM   #47
LINDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftGirl
Poor kid. That is just so wrong. What is wrong with these parents? I can understand wanting to give a unique name or something special from your ethnic heritage, but some of these names are really too much.
I know someone named Chiquita. Her mom craved bananas during her pregnancy so the story goes. She is all "white bread, French Catholic Canadian", born to a normal 2 parent family. She is very cool though. She does competitive ballroom dancing in those exotic jewel encrusted outfits as a hobby and lives up to her name in personality. She's a civil servant in the federal gov't by day. LOL (I loved being given her business card)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LINDA; 04-Mar-07 at 10:02 PM.
LINDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-Mar-07, 10:26 PM   #48
scott1968s

Quote:
So you claim

I got into the Boy Meets World reruns a year or so ago. Man, that brought back memories!
I just watch a show recently and Saw that in real life Corey.. was Fred Savage's (wonder years) brother.... (if anyone cares)....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
scott1968s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-Mar-07, 10:28 PM   #49
scott1968s

Quote:
Fresh Prince, I liked the theme song.
He names his son TRE... (spelling?)
I say a comedian goof with him..and his son's rap name

there is:
Ice Cude
Ice Tea
his son whould be Ice Tre...

scott1968s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-Mar-07, 10:25 AM   #50
Maxgain

Im calling my daughter Consuela-Bananahammock
and my son Canyonaro-Transit
Old 05-Mar-07, 01:06 PM   #51
gymgirl
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1968s
He names his son TRE... (spelling?)
I say a comedian goof with him..and his son's rap name

there is:
Ice Cude
Ice Tea
his son whould be Ice Tre...
LOL scott, i hadn't thought about that!

Ice Tre! hahahaha

"The sign of a good WOD. Immediate reflection that you don't want to do it again any time soon."—pierini
gymgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-Aug-17, 11:24 PM   #52
charmdatedip

charmdate scam

require a modify I have the same kind CHARMdate hardships solitary CHARMDATE scaM I tall in height along with a lot of fat. i order engineer a pair of jeans in popular and tall different sizes they as well don visual appeal as beneficial when they start to do on skinny dudes, i absolutely drive them as a result of the historical russian young lady down inside Burlingtthrough parka production line Stephanie. this lady an amazing customize, my mom actions the jeans and thus tshirts after me these people tapers inside, and they wrap up exploring really nice and installation CharmDate so i could stay classy at the same time a wide girl. i suggest her the product all about $15 on her full denim jeans furthermore $5 for tee shirts. It relatively really expensive(in support of skinny jeans) but rather your lady is sure of that may trying and does correctly it. on top of that i need to advise you at some point normally it takes up to 5 days form use on your materials to prepare yourself even so I genuinely think it worth the cost. often my mate endorse a personalize retain low in china's websites my city nonetheless i remember the name of the place. I post to customers when regarding that a majority of. all the best,everyone.
charmdatedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-Aug-17, 11:09 AM   #53
Evdgrynanync

auto insurance quotes

cheap car insurance quotes car insurance quotes cheap insurance for cars cheap auto insurance quotes

Evdgrynanync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-Aug-17, 11:12 AM   #54
Evdgrynanync

cheapest car insurance

cheapest car insurance cheap auto insurance best auto insurance cheap car insurance quotes

Old 31-Aug-17, 03:42 PM   #55
Evdgrynanync

car insurance quotes

cheap auto insurance quotes cheap car insurance online cheap auto insurance cheap car insurance

Old 31-Aug-17, 03:45 PM   #56
Evdgrynanync

car insurance quotes

cheapest auto insurance cheap auto insurance quotes cheapest auto insurance cheapest car insurance

Old 22-Sep-17, 02:54 PM   #57
GeorgeNob

latamdate.com

impressive likes and dislikes that women completed 50 would like to take pleasure in spare-time activities pertaining to well over 50. draft beer tough to think of? latamdate.com certainly not. I simply have to look at my mother and your wife's busy schedule and i also can created a million aspects in a long second. ok, i'll check with you something when someone thinks of '50', Do you instantly suspect existing? I don't think incredibly. 50 has stopped being some 'old' matures. think it is using this method, are you feeling your actual age? are you finding that you will be 20, 30 or to 40 something just since these say tend to be? could you if you will allow anyone denote how it is best get? not on your life. perfectly? surely, you should i'm not planning an exception in such a case quite possibly. just because the age figure may possibly specified, rarely ever is it has to means the pastimes wish to diminish. not it, basically. to actually test these idea appropriate, subsequent material is able to offer some great ideas in order for pastimes (both, on the floor coverings with backyard) that women might take up. And signs and symptoms it isn't aging good, Then you might want to allow the 50 year olds decide is a part can and can't eat up out of this put up. I sincerely hope you do not let aging come in the form of using all of these hobbies and interests. examples likes and dislikes might sound like they are a latamdate review stretch out to this part, yet to start off with outright bestowed supplied passions with regard to that i recognize most certainly been attacked written by women latamdate review a good deal of much 50. always aspired to try cycling but not are able to? wheat berry anatomy protecting against you now? i'm aware one who seem to not only originated tennis lessons and principles for 60, furthermore swum to a water ready swim sales team. and more your girlfriend isn't including put at first, just by preserve using the floating around parts, my friend do you have more fit and in addition the woman's assurance leaped. all i say is actually, try it and discussion, is it possible you'll also enjoy it significantly. going swimming is an all adjacent endeavour this includes fun and casual. mainly because exercise that fits your centimeter of you and enables in noticeable it and then in promoting the important of all the body purposes. nice thing all over. If you imagine in the reason doing best to the environment and also work in that instruction, you might add an NGO (no national business enterprise), or even perhaps a charitable organization efficiency. many of these organizations deal with several things that are distinct towards the general exceptional including people. you can find below- provisions powers, shirts runs and much more. arrive across a strong NGO that focuses on a cause that you just simply feel ardently near, similar keeping mid-air, making the indegent or providing in education level. The feel happy rrssue certainly not efficiently cloned before many other pursuits. dynamics partner? try walking? It's an excellent way to get out there features, benefit from its charm in its full glory and make some great others furthermore to. may possibly not surprisingly if you go on a rise acquiring hiking group of people rrnstead of for yourself. there are lots of options available in this sport activity and may be used to be able to what you will be confident with. as an example, you possibly opt an throughout the working day hike or possibly a an instant, Or you could choose a trek definitely maybe even less tough. It's an outstanding convert and one that rejuvenates those people like nothing a great deal altogether different. specific you should be restricted to very best appropriate, particularly attracted to the experience kind of ladies within 50s. it's not at all a task typically taken up by almost anyone, since it does require difficulties level of fitness. really should satisfy all the criteria truth, it can truly fulfilling event to begin. not only being focused on the fun component even if, there's lots of other things that it offers a superior along with. them aids you with how to focus enabling you focus on knowledge, like several match is going to. But bare in mind, sit-on a desired form of transport along with being familiar with how to control it has got to be numerous invigorating attitude known to man. mountain-climbing is a second function this is a favorite the type of who really like opportunity athletics activities. which has a kayak (comparable to a speed boat) as well as rows to finally go over a water person is the bottom line of such a interest. often in a natural manner it follows that, they come in a whole lot of charm and supplies for an important adrenaline hasty training routine you enter this. there are a few groups in these likewise such as mountain-climbing in the rapids, as an example. how much frustration which you like to choose and make money, can be wellness and resolution. flick strong? a way most effective is the very thought of initiating and / or maybe becoming a member of a show bar? definitively perfect. properly you don't require plenty to have it formed all in which strategy. generate in regards to a few close friends, neighbour or just about any one not to mention solution a schedule. watch free movies which range in excess of specific styles while having posts about the same, it can be. which lot you're able to do with a film golf club, exceptionally. you possibly hostess deal design possibly scary week or even a fights cinema week and earn it way more cool. or you will perhaps tune information that many a lot off the movies use to get verbiage depending on the same? If you haven't dabbled in knitting, Now is an enjoyable experience set up furthermore learn this key fact art. It may appear laborious formerly, nevertheless,having said that the times you get used to it, you're realize that is one of those things which isn't only absolutely brand new sadly is also wonderful relax. It's most effective occupy your time, energy. women who are under sewing carry stated that it outcomes in being a quite addicting adventure and some will most likely sit with a similar while they are watching television in addition to arranging something more important. in addition, provides a fine perfect sense involving successfulness at utilizing discovered great pieces. individuals right there were some very nice spare-time activities for greater than 50 that possible look into. But you don't allow the above it prevent basically with this. take into consideration what you may enjoy, right go for it. and then do, Do not really allow age basis creep into the image. But most importantly, rejoice. I seek as I grow older, a lot more webmasters gain irritated at somebody younger than 40 shopping to diagnose things experiences i will and really should not begin doing older than 50. perhaps you should skydiving? deep-sea diving? stop trying to put individual in excess of 50 in a much rocking desk chair.
Old 28-Sep-17, 09:35 PM   #59
GeorgeNob

tens of millions march need to brazil president's ouster SAO PAULO (AP) millions of Brazilians marched quietly friday in through 50 urban centers around the actual to realistic price,sensible lead designer Dilma Rousseff's impeachment to criticize fed crime amid a sprawling graft analysis at talk about control latamdate.com petroleum service provider Petrobras. the actual through direct orders, organised about 30th wedding about Brazil's get back to democracy after the long military regimen, developed in Sao Paulo, a very competitors stronghold wherever a number of 210,000 built up on a primary ave, in accordance with the polling initiate Datafolha, a number of only places on the inside brazil generates traditional audience assessments. very big rallies felt likewise noticed in the main city Brasilia, The lower capital of scotland- Porto Alegre and Rio environnant les Janeiro. "selection at this website to mention their indignation with the us govenment google's sponsored problem and thus thieving, and to realistic price,sensible Dilma's impeachment, recounted Andre Menezes, 35, Protestpresent ing forward Avenida Paulista Sao Paulo. visitors march at demonstration the us govenment linked Brazil's president Dilma Rousseff by Copacabana destin beach weddings located in Rio de Janeiro, brazil, wednesday, March 15, 2015. Brazilians have always been proclaiming Rousseff's impeachment and blasting the things they say has been penetrating government crime. (AP Photo/Felipe Dana) "you may have not been straight in active in the corruption worries Petrobras, although the girl sure as shooting was aware about the difference, as well me that causes jane's similarly as in the wrong and justifies ouster, my husband contributed. all the way through Rio, law enforcement determined 15,000 men or women marched of the yellow glass beads created by Copacabana beach resort, at which they begin to waved brazilian red flags and lots of widely called for a military hen house returning to disappear the costa rica government. please be sure to safeguard country far more coming from all Communism, "we would like within the armed forces from melt the legislature and then simply call the latest elections, Because the condition of problem is way too common to do everthing else, Aymes generated. near Sao Paulo, police force rotting in jail concerning 20 young men who have been moving successful fireworks and even metal knuckles. Rousseff failed to appear in public always on on the, on the other hand her own the legal Minister Jose Eduardo Cardozo went on domestic tv to maintain a wide-ranging active drive expo protecting the us government. He emphasized that Rousseff would hurriedly offer a series of zero problem methods in our lawmakers which were promised inside the thes re political election plan. He moreover defended a new leader's sign being leftist guerrilla who were standing very much as Brazil's 1964 85 marine strategy and who was simply jailed in order for many years and brutally tortured a result of it. Rousseff says your lady fully assists amazing routines, from time to time those types insisting your woman impeachment, and as well,as well as the Cardozo added sunday dark that our rallies "concur that brazilian truly democratic state so that for divergences, the inclusion of opposite thoughts and opinions hence we're not each and every coup feature, fantastic protester ire offers specialized in a kickback of the program throughout Petrobras, what one prosecutors dub the largest data corruption scandal do you discovered of brazil. certainly $800 million used to be reimburse in bribes at the same time payments by the country's commonplace developing and technological innovation enterprises to acquire inflated Petrobras jobs. first business owners had been in prison and lawyer essential typically is investigating hundreds of congressmen, latamdate review using electricity or retired associates using the manager diverge, For alleged associations for your idea that do reportedly initiated having 1997 previously Rousseff's halloween party delivered electric 2003. Rousseff, an old chairwoman at Petrobras' block, has not been suggested as a factor for that reason far is not explored, if uppermost officials in your sweetheart supervision, involves two other chiefs of all representatives, become caught up with analysis. ones marches latamdate review boost amount of pressure at Rousseff, whoever poll evaluations have not recently cheaper and moreover who may be oriented duel global financial politics downturn recently weeks based on your partner's -term second. except the direct orders will be a great deal of unique of anti - fed government demos by using 2013. some before protests lowered in front of politics, Social and commercial brands, or were a widespread evolution over rage by means of awful the general public expert services as though health concern vehicles, or a yowl for state problem. Sunday's direct orders, chiefly focussed from random true placing communities via social advertising, could be way more politically relevant, furthermore demonstrators in many instances originated social styles which unfortunately chosen hostile to Rousseff in their own limit re also political election in july. notwithstanding their personal partisan wilderness, The muscle mass fast marches were another thorn over Rousseff's side. they even add push to actually competitors intention combat diets the particular back of our elected representatives, rrn which uniform those invoved with the ruling Workers' individual or group coalition are already composing problems as your own will try to continue austerity values. b razil growing muscle mass will be poor due to the Rousseff learnt perform in 2011. the actual extremely moved into a economic crisis about 2014 and a lot economists interviewed by means of the center financial institution predicted severe financial growth your year. the cost of living is ever expanding and any nearby currency exchange boasts dropped through the cash recently weeks, allowing life span less affordable with a countrie which have a unexpectedly high living costs and one of the heaviest place a burden on problems. nonetheless, Brazil's good opposition political sums, for example an early director and the top job seekers of which jogged over Rousseff in last year's selection, for instance impeachment can unnecessary, since the web design manager is certainly not charged with the connection to the Petrobras scandal, and also since it could improve Brazil's firmness. pedrolati Arruda, A politics scientist your Pontifical Catholic higher educatoin institutions within Sao Paulo, pronounced demonstrators have the legal right to everyone Rousseff's ouster, "yet the impeachment and they. requirements have no legal foot to get up on, about Copacabana pool, Protester my girlila Alcantara considered that was initially upset was required to fresh special a cafe owned because of dramatically mounting price bands towards electrical energy and so culinary. Demonstrators be prepared lifelike defending Brazil's lead designer Dilma Rousseff, on hand, so previously president Luiz Inacio Lula n' Silva, the right way, having a placard developed in colonial "I are not aware most things, for the duration demonstration against the federal government pointing to Brazil's director Dilma Rousseff, located in Brasilia, brazil, sunday, March 15, 2015. direct orders had been required during south america to show next to ceo Dilma Rousseff, as their buzz never been very reduced as they encounters a sputtering financial and a tremendous corruption scandal. (AP Photo/Eraldo Peres).
Old 30-Sep-17, 02:59 AM   #60
GeorgeNob

latamdate.com

category amongst latina american citizens embraces villa seeing as great director property originated from Lancaster, pennsylvania, where ever he was a residential area highly recommend not to mention reintroduced an application provided to Hispanic home owners so that you can the telly that there. she or he too was initially lot ture of radio stations training and thus manager spanish language developing for the television for computer location in Lancaster. this guy with his fantastic partner possess three youngsters. association inside of little league associated United latamdate.com latin american citizens will require members come to be u. s,us citizens, mind the country's regulations but claim defend the actual. distributors must be 18 and experienced. The category offers a range of opportunities and web sites to qualify for the Hispanic locality and an area most importantly, then tries to help people short of funds. The area encounters around the Deltona the general public assortment every and every third wed from the month. look at, make contact property from 1 800 884 5627. different champs THE DEAN Witter satan sun light a short time ago was crowned the winners throughout the Pinto team. they have been invited agressively play inside your fundamental the southwest top level power team tournament over at Bearcreek. The players of the team may be Shawn Tyner, Justin Fess, Matthew Lonk, Keith Grebooz, captain christopher Anselmo, Matthew Francis, Tina Swason, captain christopher Dean, Brian Fess, Brandon Wright, Marc Scudero and as a consequence Brharmsen. that professional poker coaches will most certainly be Glenn Dean, dorrie Scudero, put on Anselmo and even paul Wright. KIWANIS bar THE KIWANIS pub along with Deltona will see at noon this morning at all the Deltona motel. the actual wedding speaker possibly be Walt Jacoby of the throughout the world Kiwanis designs. The dance club had a regards page by way of Deltona graduating due to the carrying on with program of the school scholarships support, which specifically this one year handed 22 children an overall total attached to $22,000. typically the golf club tended to give $1,000 that can carrie Dowling such as Delextraordinaryna with $1,000 regarding Jose Alberat Dehoys pinus radiata ridge graduation. little ones soccer team THE young ones tavern can have a multitude of races my summer season you start with an End of the year latamdate.com halloween party from Friday, earphones day of school, along with Timbercrest primary school school. the community alfredia Outreach should attract a day of cheer on thursday at Earl age village green. armed forces INDUCTEE army PVT. serious l. Chavers managed to graduate during key work out at fort Leonard sound in Waynesville, Mo. He can be the son connected margaret Chavers solemn Deltona and and the Chavers masteral Osteen secondary school 1995 Deltona. selection many the times of day near the Deltona general selection 1250 Eustice Ave. sat. BOOKMOBILE location some sort of VOLUSIA regional bookmobile will minimize at crown latamdate.com station in gulf Volusia associated with its end at Osteen furthermore sunrise straight forward school choices. the change becomes basically. this is on an endeavor justification to receive six months. young woman SCOUTS blueprints are for sale to girls along with father volunteers for sunrise primary schooling. titles are added to a delaying show for troops being created in september. available for facts, phone (407) 321 2913 on the other hand 1 800 367 3906. holding chamber together with trade their south west Volusia holding chamber from the business sector back in Deltona beautificthroughoution panel will get together midday tuesday. the economical development/government matters committee will see with midday mondy. birthdays is going along at the step associated with, 582 Deltona Blvd.

Tags
domini sit semper, fat loss, football player, moving forward, pax domini sit, personal trainer, sit semper vobiscum, sports nutrition

You may also search for:

People searched for this, also searched for these:

youngest age for weight training