Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Forum Information > Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements Check here for official Discuss Fitness Forum updates and announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-Dec-07, 09:37 AM   #1
pierini
Banned

Winter 2007 Discuss Fitness e-newsletter

While most of your time these days may be dedicated to getting your Christmas shopping in and engaging in felony gluttony at Christmas parties, fitness life does go on.

The first day of winter is right around the corner and so is the release of our Discuss Fitness Winter 2007 Newsletter. Discuss Fitness administrators and moderators, again working as a team, have put together another newsletter we believe you will enjoy.

As usual, we begin the newsletter with a member spotlight article. Discuss Fitness moderator .v. (Andy) interviewed a member recently and composed a great article. There's always something to learn from another member about fitness and health. I've always walked away with at least a pound of inspiration and motivation every time I've read a member spotlight interview article, and I guarantee you this member's spotlight will be no exception.

My fellow administrator IronMan has written an interesting article about how to train around a sticking point in your fitness and strength training. Sticking points are something we all experience from time to time. I've been stuck lately myself, so I'm excited about implementing IronMan's ideas into my training mix.

The final article will be a call to action for you to define and set your 2008 measurable fitness goals. Why? Why not?

Stay tuned and don't go far because the best is yet to come at Discuss Fitness!

p.s. please take a moment to make sure that your current and correct e-mail address is listed in your member profile. Then you can be assured of receiving this newsletter immediately once it is hot off the e-press.

Merry Christmas!
pierini is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
merry christmas, stay tuned, strength train, strength training