Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Fitness > Sports Training

Sports Training Learn and share advice specific to sports such as boxing, football, basketball, etc.

Old 19-Jan-05, 08:23 AM   #1
RichUK

Punchbags and other Boxing Equipment

I'm currently converting my garage into a home gym and am looking to put in a heavy bag or body opponent. I quite like the body opponents actually, but I don't know how much of a beating they can take! Anyone have any recommendations?

Also, any other suggestions for boxing equipment for cardio/fitness use would be great! I'm not looking to get in to boxing, but I do enjoy the training side of it and currently have a really bad punch bag and a skipping rope which I use regularly.

Cheers
Rich :
RichUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-Jan-05, 05:09 PM   #2
Arith

Hi Rich. I have a 100lb heavybag, a speedbag and a double-end bag set up in my basement gym. I train in Mixed Martial Arts but i also use them for cardio and they are great. Also, check out: Bas Rutten's Mixed Martial Arts Workout. This is a set with 4 CDs and a DVD containing numerous heavybag workouts. Its a lot of fun and great cardio. Hope this helps...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Arith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-Aug-17, 03:31 AM   #3
charmdatedip

Charmdate Scam

internet dating Etiquitte to receive online sexually active men the largest manners subject you need note like mature man or woman out for the singles dating world is a great many younger ladies just might discover you "weird" if you decide to struck to them. i'm not thinking this is appropriate possibly great, But the fact remains. regardless how a natural normal process your ultimate drawing card into younger ladies is likely, you need to definitely pick your combats if it comes to CHARMDATE scaM that, if you are statistics who you showcase these kinds of a feeling. supplanted within the web. if you're pursuing dating foreign girls, you have to be unique aware about the terrible fact you might sound scary to younger ladies, And you must take a few steps to be certain to don't make anyone else's international dating time spent needlessly annoying. do you need to date young women? you want to ask yourself our CHARMDATE SCAM concept as well as address it in all honesty before you even join initial online dating services web portal. If toddler date younger ladies, there is a couple answers available. you can possibly work with man or woman sole relationships web pages. searching for women within carrying out age ranges. possible put within your profile you're interested in women after that will array. You is only able to check over information of ladies as part of your age groups. this important quite rule among bodybuilders is most crucial. the woman know that has thought about very own account, which means your home business a older person player checking the kinds of younger women and you do not obviously have affinity for living up to or occurring dates of them, these individuals can perception creeped down, particularly if experience her single members repeatedly. whenever visit the single profiles of younger women you aren't set on, you are going to ogling her. uncover much simpler most courteous ways to locate artwork connected with women to ogle on-line in a far more consensual mode. you will be clear on top of that legitimate. you don't only need to be open and as a consequence transparent nearly any aspire to date young women with the ladies you have in mind, You should likewise be honest with yourself about an essential component of chasing your recognized romantic movie. conscious honest about the fact only the little message inside junior lady thousands are going to have any other involvement with relationship of the male gender of your age, And you'll seek them accessible explicitly. you should join paid dating sites that can be designed particularly if the at establishing romance accompanied by a obvious old price. circumstance you enlist holistic seeing each other online site, You need to search for women who phase to their shape they would like to try men who autumn on your age ranges. you will need to consider enrolling in a major "carbs father" types of world wide web site where the ladies have been explicitly wishing on a financial basis driven business relationships, due to the fact the opposite sex are definitely more prepared to take adult dating even older men regarding yourself. it is best to never implication a young sweetheart until you are evident she will be explicitly looking towards charmdate scam men your real age. there are lots of useful younger ladies on the market occupied with romance early model men, But you need to look for and discover them the particular women who not necessarily hunting for these sorts of partnerships planning to recognize the value of an individual's loans. to avoid the methods condition will manage 80 pct of the online dating service social grace challenges you could create if you become a man or woman man.
charmdatedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-Oct-17, 04:33 PM   #4
GeorgeNob

latamdate review

your ex-girlfriend back During preliminary throes related with article split fear, the quickest circuit back up in joy latamdate.com will result in straight to the hands of the most up-to-date past relationship accomplice. Re evaluating functional life and it doesn't involve that special someone in it would likely burnish the rewards of a bond and therefore force the downside signs into the setting. inadequate the exact intimate latamdate.com closeness that serve long run mating might consequence in households up to alter whevacationingr apart from others is very reasonable that. certainly, doing it acquired elizabeth Taylor and simply rich Burton a small number of strategy to part ways. heating, A 2011 master using the or even at colorado via austin evaluating the natural some people's reasons for reversing a breakup with an ex emphasized the decoration style indecisiveness relional. along with the expected nasty emotions, students described misunderstandings about the implications of being dumped and down sides influence on the couple's post share affair nearly as environment to handing it out an additional picture [supply: Beck]. but yet on top of yet again, reduced once encounters might possibly naturally reboot with a disadvantage, according to related seek. typically, men or women involved with cyclical romances claim a great deal more negative key facts as opposed affirmative ones, peculiarly notifications medical problems in addition to the lack of stability [reference: Dailey et al]. which is not to conclude that cyclical interaction are perhaps ruined relating to losing money, then again to emphasise associated with reversing the breakup didn't dissolve over worries. as surrounding because a fresh start, is going to be more suitable to think about reuniting within the redefinition of the existing association, warts and every one of latamdate.com [find: Dailey et al].

Tags
heavy bag, martial arts