Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Fitness > Online Journals > Progress Pictures

Progress Pictures Use this forum to show others your progress.

Old 16-Oct-06, 08:38 AM   #61
pierini
Banned

Looking good Andy, you have definitely bulked up and have a thick back. Might take some getting used to as you introduce cardio back into your routine. First couple times may feel like you are carrying a couple big sacks of potatoes if you run.

Keep up the good work!
pierini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-Oct-06, 09:22 AM   #62
F_Mac

Send a message via MSN to F_Mac
Looking lean Andy......your arms look real solid.

Awesome mustache too. :

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
F_Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-Oct-06, 08:22 PM   #63
.V.

Thanks guys, as the title says, I'm still "under construction". There is much yet to be done.

pierini - you're right, after 5 months off, cardio does suck again. But it's fun in a different kind of pushing yourself to do something that sucks kind of way. I like a challenge I guess.

Warning for anyone interested in using it. Nutrogena airgun spray mist "tan in a can" works great - until you take a shower then it's gone.
Old 18-Oct-06, 10:52 AM   #64
MostMuscle
Site Moderator

Send a message via MSN to MostMuscle
Very Impressive!!!
MostMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-Oct-06, 08:08 AM   #65
Maxgain

Great Progress arms and shoulers are looking big. Now you just have to lose the mustache
Old 19-Oct-06, 11:04 AM   #66
.V.

I did. It keeps coming back though.
Old 05-Mar-07, 10:04 PM   #67
ashi

Gr8 body .....i dont see anything u have to change
ashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-Mar-07, 07:02 PM   #68
ihaveadog
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ihaveadog
ur arms are beastly as ****! lol
ihaveadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-Mar-07, 09:12 AM   #69
.V.

Not really, but thanks!!
Old 30-Jul-07, 06:02 AM   #70
getaway

your 100 n somethin weight loss, what resulted you in becoming soft and "not muscular" did you lose it too fast or was it unavoidable?
getaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-Jul-07, 11:25 AM   #71
.V.

I was soft before, and had gotten to the point I could barely walk. That's what happens when you are 300 pounds of mostly fat.
Old 30-Jul-07, 02:09 PM   #72
getaway

you didnt manage to build any muscle while losing fat?
Old 30-Jul-07, 05:29 PM   #73
.V.

Well, let's see. 300lbs at 60% bodyfat and hardly able to lift my own bodyweight from the floor. At my lowest I was 170lbs at 7% body fat which works out to about a 30-40lb LBM gain if you do the math.

Then, at my best I was 203lbs at 9% bodyfat so that's what about a 50lb gain of LBM. This was over 3 years with a 180lb fat loss and a 100+lb weight loss.

Will I ever look like a good bodybuilder? Will I ever have huge slabs of muscle? No, it's not in the cards for me and those are not my goals. Will I continue to make improvements and keep myself out of that wheelchair? Hell yeah. And when I actually remember to eat which I've had a hard time doing for the last 3 months...I do better at it.
Old 30-Jul-07, 08:30 PM   #74
getaway

i see.
Old 28-Jan-08, 05:42 PM   #75
Mrs.V.
Outlaw Muscle Bodybuilding Contest - 7th place.

OK, I KNOW this post is like SOOOOOOOO outdated for the original post, but OMG......YEP, HE IS HOTTTTT.....That is why I am marrying you Andy baby.....HeHeHe....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The will to win,the desire to succeed,the urge to reach your full potential.These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Mrs.V. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adding muscle, alternating db, baked potato, bench press, body fat, building muscle, cable crunch, cable press, cable pressdown, calf raise, calf raises, calorie intake, cardio exercise, chest routine, chicken breast, complex carb, complex carbs, constructive criticism, core strength, creatine shake, decline bench, decline bench press, domini sit semper, empty calories, fat gains, fat loss, fat stores, flat bench, flat bench press, gained weight, gaining fat, green veggie, green veggies, high intensity, high intensity cardio, higher fat, incline bench, incline bench press, incline press, incline presses, kneeling cable, lean steak, losing fat, low carb, lower carb, lower chest, mass builder, moderate intensity, moderate pace, mostly fat, muscle gain, muscle growth, muscle mass, pax domini sit, pound deadlift, protein shake, raisin bran, rear lat, resistance training, serious weight, shoulder press, sit semper vobiscum, solid muscle, spot reduce, stay motivated, strength train, strength training, tri ext, tricep cable, upright row, weight gain, weight loss, wheat bread, workout meal