Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat The place for general and free discussion of whatever you feel like.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.33 average. Display Modes
Old 18-May-07, 03:33 PM   #46
midgetcop
L'ilPowerhouse

WOW. Talk about gorgeous.

I wouldn't mind dating/looking like her (either option is pretty good)!

BTW Khaine, how can you be so sure she'd accept your offer?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-- for the Masses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-- the place to be.

midgetcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-May-07, 05:52 PM   #47
Maxgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursor
Yes, she is gorgeous. Hell, she looks a great deal like my daughter.
Note to self, be extra nice to Cursor it will help when looking to marry daughter!
Old 18-May-07, 06:14 PM   #48
Khaine

Send a message via MSN to Khaine Send a message via Yahoo to Khaine
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetcop
BTW Khaine, how can you be so sure she'd accept your offer?
Well, that's a whole other issue... I'm an ugo... I'm just saying, assuming the situation arose, I wouldn't be one to turn my back...

Or, as Dark put it, which is apparently the PC way to say the same thing, she's gorgeous...

Oh, and you'd be welcome too...
Khaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-May-07, 07:25 PM   #49
gymgirl
Site Moderator

Holy crap, she is beautiful, stunning, gorgous AND has a fantastic body? sheesh. she's perfect. wow I can't get over how beautiful she is.

"The sign of a good WOD. Immediate reflection that you don't want to do it again any time soon."—pierini
gymgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-May-07, 08:15 PM   #50
Gooseneck
CO

Send a message via AIM to Gooseneck Send a message via Yahoo to Gooseneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgirl
Holy crap, she is beautiful, stunning, gorgous AND has a fantastic body? sheesh. she's perfect. wow I can't get over how beautiful she is.
She's my future wife, she just doesnt know it yet. Not to mention she looks Italian too, fit right in with me.

As for DF, it's not dying, just has its phases like everywhere else. Things will pick up and then slow down. A lot has to do with us older members frequently stopping by to keep things moving along. I've noticed a pickup in just the last week of posts and people chatting.

1*
Gooseneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-May-07, 09:07 PM   #51
The Flash

Maxgain, that pole vaulter you posted is incredibly good looking and incredibly fit. Any more pictures of her?
The Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-May-07, 05:50 AM   #52
Maxgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flash
Maxgain, that pole vaulter you posted is incredibly good looking and incredibly fit. Any more pictures of her?
No shes quite shy, she would only let me post that one.
Old 19-May-07, 07:01 AM   #53
cursor
[ exSiteMgr ]

Allison Stokke apparently holds the girls high school national freshman record for the pole vault (12' 08" on 6/5/2004).
Allison Stokke
Allison vaulting video
Allison :: 13'-4" vault attempt
_________
cursor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-May-07, 07:57 AM   #54
Gooseneck
CO

Send a message via AIM to Gooseneck Send a message via Yahoo to Gooseneck
Quote:
Allison Stokke apparently holds the girls high school national freshman record for the pole vault (12' 08" on 6/5/2004).
Allison Stokke
Allison vaulting video
Allison :: 13'-4" vault attempt
That's amazing. My little sister got NC state championship with 11' a few years ago.

1*
Gooseneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-May-07, 08:24 AM   #55
pierini
Banned

I sent a PM to Maxgain telling him I've moved him up a notch on my ladder after he posted that one. It's helped me discover something about myself: I'm loin and crotch-oriented.

Maxgain, my response to your response to my PM: keep working, you are not at the top yet.
pierini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-May-07, 02:15 PM   #56
jomoisfit

Send a message via MSN to jomoisfit
Quote:
NOOOO ... Not Jomo! LOL

Welcome back dude.
Post a pic!
Post a pic!
Post a pic!
lol, if you ever see me now forgot about fitness for a while, and recently (lol) decided to get as fat as possible...

just for nice before and after pics! lol

got me some 50 pound dumbells (which i still cant lift properly) and will soon join the gym

but, lol (as usual) im confused, im on a better diet now, but i dont know whether to jog or lift weights or both or what?

lol, guess my gym instructer will instruct me, i just want the beer belly gone and muscles, but i dont want to be thin, lol

please pray for me:
jomoisfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-May-07, 08:02 PM   #57
DaRkAnGel

Send a message via AIM to DaRkAnGel Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkAnGel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaine
Well, that's a whole other issue... I'm an ugo... I'm just saying, assuming the situation arose, I wouldn't be one to turn my back...

Or, as Dark put it, which is apparently the PC way to say the same thing, she's gorgeous...

Oh, and you'd be welcome too...
I'd hit it isn't something out of my character. Better used as a term for lower quality women though when expressing that "yes, they arn't the best looking" but "blank is blank". I'm sure you know what blank is blank means, so I won't fill in the words so my post can remain intact as only adult eyes will realize what I'm implying.
DaRkAnGel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-May-07, 02:19 PM   #58
cursor
[ exSiteMgr ]

Track star dismayed by Internet attention
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., May 29 (UPI)
A Newport Beach, Calif., 18-year-old track and field star said she was overcome with unwanted attention after her picture turned up all around the Internet.

Allison Stokke's troubles began when a picture of her adjusting her hair while preparing to pole vault at a New York track meet was posted on a Cal football message board and picked up by multiple bloggers, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

She said the situation spiraled out of control, with her Myspace page receiving more than 1,000 messages and a YouTube video of her standing against a wall being viewed more than 150,000 times, the newspaper said.

"It's not like I could e-mail everybody on the Internet," Stokke said.

"Even if none of it is illegal, it just all feels really demeaning," Stokke, who has broken five national records and was awarded a scholarship to the University of California, told the Post. "I worked so hard for pole vaulting and all this other stuff and it's almost like that doesn't matter. Nobody sees that. Nobody really sees me."

source
_________
cursor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-May-07, 02:26 PM   #59
gymgirl
Site Moderator

awww poor little hot girl.

What is with all the good looking women complaining about being hot? Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Eva Longoria...just to name a few.

"The sign of a good WOD. Immediate reflection that you don't want to do it again any time soon."—pierini
gymgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-May-07, 02:31 PM   #60
pierini
Banned

I am going to the California High School Track & Field Championship this weekend which is being held in Sacramento. I noticed that she has made it to the state meet and will be competing in the pole vault against some great competition. We'll see how this unwanted fame impacts her performance. I'll give my report next Monday.
pierini is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
average joe, beer belly, body mass, body workout, eat properly, higher intensity, junk food, lift heavier, lift weights, locker room, meal plan, meal plans, online journal, pound dumbells, progress pictures, protein shake, video games