Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Forum Information > Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements Check here for official Discuss Fitness Forum updates and announcements

Old 23-Apr-08, 10:59 AM   #1
pierini
Banned

What happened to the Discuss Fitness quarterly newsletter?

In case anyone forgot, we do have a quarterly newsletter here and our Spring 2008 Discuss Fitness newsletter is late, thanks primarily to me. My busy work season kept me from putting in the effort to get it out timely. I apologize.

But I am back in the saddle and am spending the next couple of days doing final editing and formatting, hoping that the finished product will be ready for your viewing in the next 7 to 10 days.

I think you'll like the member spotlight article as much as I did, as well as the training article written by one of our members who is a trainer in real life. Finally, a longtime member has shared his secret morning oatmeal recipe that will give your morning mush meal the supercharge you have been looking for.

All in all I believe you'll walk away after reading the newsletter ready to hit the gym and set some new PRs.

Stay tuned because the best is yet to come at Discuss Fitness.
pierini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-Apr-08, 11:08 AM   #2
pierini
Banned

The Discuss Fitness Spring 2008 Newsletter has been published. Thank you for your patience and a special thanks to DF moderator LiftGirl and DF members trainerty and standAPART for their article contributions. I have always wanted to know more about DF member minime so now I have my chance by reading the member spotlight article. Any female athlete who can deadlift my bodyweight gets my vote!

And special thanks are also in order to all our sponsors who make it possible for us to improve our forum platform here, including our newest sponsor Atlarge Nutrition. Please visit our sponsors' websites to learn how their products can help you in your fitness journey.

Have a great day!

p.s. Feedback is always appreciated about our newsletter efforts. Please let us know with a post or feel free to send me a PM.
pierini is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
stay tuned