Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Nutrition and Supplementation > Supplements and drugs

Supplements and drugs Ask and answer questions about supplementation here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 2.65 average. Display Modes
Old 09-May-11, 05:33 PM   #31
Matt1124

Thanks for the info and support V. I'm going to work really hard and try to make some progress. I'm taking some summer courses for school and I need some gym credits so I figured why not try physical conditioning and weight training? So I start that the 23 and its mon-thurs for 4 weeks. But I was just thinking about before and after pics. I'm not talking before the course and after I mean for like the long run of my working out. I know won't make any physically visible progress in the for weeks, right? But what I wanted to know was if I want to take pictures of my self to compare later on how often should I take them? Once a month? More, less? And do I take them flexing, relaxed, both? Thank ya

Matt1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-May-11, 08:43 PM   #32
.V.

My photo album in my profile is my visual progress log since April 1 on my summer shredder. I take pics about once a week or so.

This is how I keep myself honest with myself and track where I am and where I need to be. I make mine public to submit myself to public ridicule if I fail in reaching my goal. What I actually recommend to DF members, my training clients, etc... is to make yourself a folder in your computer, do pics about once a month, maybe twice, and save them in this folder with dates indicated. If you have a specific timeline like this physique contest...then weekly is needed. Re: Poses... I do front double bi, back double bi, front lat, back lat, and a one arm flexed/side chest/abs thing too...and some training shots to check my form and make sure I'm doing it right.

Hell yeah, flex it if ya got it...if you don't flex it anyway so you will see the honest difference when you do get it. And flexing to see what you don't have yet is also beneficial, it will guide you in the right direction. Like my current avy...not good at all for 9 weeks + 4 days out...I see it every day and it reminds me to keep diet strict and training on track.

Last edited by .V.; 09-May-11 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-Sep-11, 07:58 PM   #33
forfree0799

wow
forfree0799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-Feb-12, 04:14 PM   #34
DBZ Status

Send a message via AIM to DBZ Status
gnc weight gainer sucks, they used ****ty protein, and it is not regulated by the fda...take it from a former employee... companies such as muscle milk have traces of mercury and arsenic (article in consumer reports)...do you think gnc is much more noble? also its a 5 serving size for the calories it claims......lastly the main ingredient is brown rice powder...when i worked there i would get that crap 75-90% off ...then i would mix brown rice and chocolate syrup with that to make it last longer...bc its the same damn thing
Old 05-Apr-13, 01:16 AM   #35
Carlton

Weight gainers are products whose primary objective is not to be a alternative for the actual food but rather to provide us some additional natural products that our systems may need, They are mainly used by sportsmen that really need some additional nourishment to accomplish best outcomes in activities....
Old 09-Apr-13, 11:28 AM   #36
DBZ Status

i agree carlton, but a much cheaper way exists to get those same nutrients. Your paying a ceo over 1000% mark up on a weight gainer with 5 servings that costs at least 40 dollars.

Not regulated by the FDA means any hormones could be in this powder...They are mainly focused on you getting results and buying it again....not your health...

some companies such as bsn have already had lawsuits about putting fillers in products...aka to dilute the product and make even more money!!

So you could be just taking sugar with watered down hormones...get results...buy it again!!!

However this being said GNC is a necessary store...grabbing a bottle of a certain micronutrient you are lacking

ZMA, Potassium pills, niacin, herbs are all probably fine to take...once again tho the herbs are in such small dose it probably is just a placebo.
Old 18-May-13, 01:20 AM   #37
Aaron123

You Should implement most awesome weight training complement known in order to man Creation carbohydrate, Creation offers a great awesome range regarding benefits....
Old 26-Feb-14, 05:58 AM   #38
marcoguizar

Hmm that is true
marcoguizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-Nov-14, 08:31 PM   #39
ChrisL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZ Status View Post
i agree carlton, but a much cheaper way exists to get those same nutrients. Your paying a ceo over 1000% mark up on a weight gainer with 5 servings that costs at least 40 dollars.

Not regulated by the FDA means any hormones could be in this powder...They are mainly focused on you getting results and buying it again....not your health...

some companies such as bsn have already had lawsuits about putting fillers in products...aka to dilute the product and make even more money!!

So you could be just taking sugar with watered down hormones...get results...buy it again!!!

However this being said GNC is a necessary store...grabbing a bottle of a certain micronutrient you are lacking

ZMA, Potassium pills, niacin, herbs are all probably fine to take...once again tho the herbs are in such small dose it probably is just a placebo.
Is there any other reputable company out there that we could recommend to help out in gaining weight?
ChrisL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-Dec-14, 11:41 AM   #40
DBZ Status

as a former gnc employee...i can tell you how much that place sucks...dont waste ur money on weightgainers let alone the proteins...the weightgainer is all brown rice powder...go buy brown rice and hersheys syrup and it is the same thing but wayyyy cheaper....the proteins are made with a heat process killing 50% of the bio available..it's only half digestible from a cow...so half it again ...you get 12.5 usable grams per 50 grams..that takes 90 min to get in ur body unless it is isolate...buy a really high quality brand.....also

eating before bed lol...eat as much as you can..if i wake up in the middle of the night i would chug a protein shake when i wanted to gain weight...you can only absorb so much so often....

muscle milk is also crap chalked with synthetic vitamins ...and according to consumer reports it has mercury and it is just like eating tuna from the factory...so be careful on that too....

i agree with beef tho...dont worry about getting fat...as long as ur not a pussy you are investing in your body with those calories and will eventually lean out naturally if you keep your calories the same....I laugh at people when they see me at 190lbs now and i try to eat 5000 calories a day and drink beer and i am still lean....it is all about metabolism. It is investing in your body with food to build the muscle etc. I eat the same amount as i did at 240 but with a lot more cardio and muscle now at 190...i never bulked or cut just stopped eating more...now i eat when im hungry and stop when im full and life is aweseome...best of both worlds ...eat like an american...look like a fitness guy

Last edited by DBZ Status; 03-Dec-14 at 11:43 AM.
DBZ Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-Jan-15, 05:36 PM   #41
bobby23

thanks its very helpful
bobby23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-Mar-15, 03:45 AM   #42
Korgi

What about SYNTHA-6.
Korgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-Oct-16, 08:01 AM   #43
rentdresvfc

Send a message via ICQ to rentdresvfc Send a message via Skype™ to rentdresvfc
прокат платье

Приветствую Вас дамы и господа!

Предлагаем Вашему вниманию интересный сайт где можно заказать Прокат платьев для фотосессии в Минске – особый вид услуг, качественное выполнение которых полностью влияет на процесс фотосъемки. Выбрав индивидуальный стиль работы, замечательный зал с великолепным интерьером, мастера и аппаратуру, очень важно позаботится о красивом внешнем виде модели.
1)прокат платьев минск-Качественная впечатляющая фотография – это комплекс последовательных взаимосочетаемых элементов единого целого сюжета, который должен правильно передать ощущения реальности Важно заметить, что цены на наши платья приемлемы. И полученный результат в виде замечательных снимков долго будет радовать глаз почитателей искусно сделанной фотографии.
2)прокат вечерних платьев-Аренда платьев для фотосъемки позволит каждой леди чувствовать себя королевой и при этом не зависеть от огромных счетов за интересную обновку.
3)платье напрокат для фотосессии-Безупречная фотосъемка требует ответственного подхода к ее подготовке.А вот воплотить в жизнь безумные идеи и образы помогут изящные и экстравагантные модные платья.Весьма популярен сегодня прокат платьев для фотосъемки. Но не каждой даме удается приобрести дорогое одеяние лишь для нескольких часов увлекательной фотосессии.
Нам будет приятно видеть у нас на сайте НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
Увидимся!

платья в прокат для фотосессий минск
платья для фотосессий прокат минск
аренда платья в минске
одежда для фотосессии напрокат минск
детское вечернее платье напрокат в минске
платья на прокат для фотосессии
прокат коктейльных платьев минск
веченее платья в минске с ценами недорого прокат
прокат одежды
салон прокат вечерних платьев в минске
вечерние платья цены
платья минск напрокат
вечернее платье напрокат в минске
прокат вечерних платьев для беременных минск
прокат вечерних платьев в минске с ценами больших размеров
прокат вечерних платьев для полных минск
платье напрокат для фотосессии
вечерние платья больших размеров на прокат в минске
прокат детского концертного платья
вечерние платья прокат минск
вечерние платья в прокат минск
платье для фотосессии минск
прокат вечерних и свадебных платьев в минске
платья для фотосессии на прокат минск
прокат фото
вечернее платье в минске прокат
прокат одежды для фотосессий
вечерние черные платья
аренда платьев для фотосессий минск
платье вечернее минск прокат
салон свадебных платьев на прокат минск
прокат платьев для фотосессии минск
платье вечернее на прокат минск
аренда платьев для фотосессии минск
аренда платья минск
пеньюар на фотосессию минск
аренда платьев для беременных минск
платья на прокат для фотосессии минск
вечерние платья прокат минск джованни
салон фотографии
свадебное платье минск аренда
свадебные платья в минске напрокат цены
прокат вечерних платьев в минске больших размеров
фотосессия в платье
аренда платья для фотосессии в минске
салон проката детских платьев минск
коктейльные платья в минске
вечерние платья цена
платье цена
взять платья напрокат для фотосессий

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rentdresvfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-Oct-16, 08:03 AM   #44
rentdresvfc

прокат вечерн

Привет господа!

Есть такой замечательный сайт где можно заказать Прокат платьев для фотосессии в Минске – особый вид услуг, качественное выполнение которых полностью влияет на процесс фотосъемки. Выбрав индивидуальный стиль работы, замечательный зал с великолепным интерьером, мастера и аппаратуру, очень важно позаботится о красивом внешнем виде модели.
1)прокат платьев минск-Качественная впечатляющая фотография – это комплекс последовательных взаимосочетаемых элементов единого целого сюжета, который должен правильно передать ощущения реальности Важно заметить, что цены на наши платья приемлемы. И полученный результат в виде замечательных снимков долго будет радовать глаз почитателей искусно сделанной фотографии.
2)прокат вечерних платьев-Аренда платьев для фотосъемки позволит каждой леди чувствовать себя королевой и при этом не зависеть от огромных счетов за интересную обновку.
3)платье напрокат для фотосессии-Безупречная фотосъемка требует ответственного подхода к ее подготовке.А вот воплотить в жизнь безумные идеи и образы помогут изящные и экстравагантные модные платья.Весьма популярен сегодня прокат платьев для фотосъемки. Но не каждой даме удается приобрести дорогое одеяние лишь для нескольких часов увлекательной фотосессии.
Мы будем рады Вас видеть у нас на интернет ресурсе НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
Увидимся!

прокат платья минск
платье вечернее белое
вечерние платья напрокат недорого
платья в прокат для фотосессий минск
прокат вечерних платьев в минске с ценами недорого
напрокат платья
платья вечерние на прокат
одежда для фотосессии на прокат
прокат вечерних коктейльных платьев минск
вечерние платья дешево
прокат коктейльных платьев
платья для фотосессии минск
аренда одежды для фотосессии
прокат платьев в минке
вечернее платье в прокат минск
аренда платья минск
вечерние платья минск прокат цены
платья вечерние в минске на прокат
платья для фотосессий прокат минск
прокат платьев для беременных для фотосессии минск
прокат вечерних платьев для полных минск
каталог платьев
салон проката платьев
платья вечерние минск прокат
фотосессия в свадебном платье минск
прокат детских вечерних платьев минск
прокат вечерних длинных платьев минск
платье напрокат минск
дресс стиль бай
платья на прокат в минске
салон проката свадебных платьев минск цены
платья вечерние напрокат
модные свадебные платья на прокат
платья минск вечерние
салоны проката платьев минск
вечерние платье на прокат минск
платья на прокат для фотосессии
детские вечерние платья на прокат в минске
прокат вечерних платья в минске
прокат вечерних платьев недорого минск
платья для фотосессий напрокат
вечерние платья минск
прокат вечерних платьев в минске фото
коктейльные платья минск
коктейльные платья в минске
вечерние платья в аренду минск
платья на прокат для фотосессии минск
салоны проката платьев в минске
фотосессия в платье
салон проката платьев минск

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 20-Oct-16, 08:05 AM   #45
rentdresvfc

платье вечерн

Доброго времени суток друзья!

Предлагаем Вашему вниманию интересный сайт где можно заказать Прокат платьев для фотосессии в Минске – особый вид услуг, качественное выполнение которых полностью влияет на процесс фотосъемки. Выбрав индивидуальный стиль работы, замечательный зал с великолепным интерьером, мастера и аппаратуру, очень важно позаботится о красивом внешнем виде модели.
Мы будем рады Вас видеть у нас на сайте НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
От всей души Вам всех благ!

прокат вечерних коктейльных платьев минск
платье для фотосессии напрокат минск
веченее платья в минске с ценами недорого прокат
салон проката вечерних платьев минск
прокат вечерних платьев минск цена
прокат вечерних платьев победителей
прокат вечерних платьев в минске
вечернее платье напрокат минск
прокат платьев для танцев в минске
прокат вечерних платьев недорого минск
вечерние платья в минске прокат
вечерние платья прокат минск джованни
прокат детских вечерних платьев минск
прокат в минске вечерних платьев
вечерние платья минск цены
прокат одежды для фотосессий
салон проката свадебных платьев в минске
прокат вечерних длинных платьев минск
прокат вечерних платьев в минске с ценами
минск прокат вечернего платья
прокат платьев в минске для фотосессии
пеньюары напрокат
вечернее платье прокат минск
вечерние платья минске цены
салон свадебных платьев на прокат минск
салоны проката платьев минск
аренда вечерних платьев
платье для беременной фотосессии минск
платья для фотосессий напрокат в минске
прокат вечерних платьев в минске с
прокат вечерних платья в минске
дресс стиль бай
платья вечерние на прокат минск
прокат вечерних платьев минск адреса
вечерние платья в аренду
вечерние платья минск прокат цены
коктейльные платья в минске прокат
вечерние платья напрокат
платье на прокат
прокат вечернее платье в минске
платья на прокат минск
прокат платьев для фотосессии беременных
вечерние платья минск на прокат
прокат исторических платьев в минске для взрослых
аренда платьев для беременных минск
вечернее платье минск прокат
платья аренда минск
платья для фотосессии
прокат одежды для фотосессии минск
платья недорогие