Go Back   Discuss Fitness > Fitness > Online Journals > Progress Pictures

Progress Pictures Use this forum to show others your progress.

Old 22-Jul-03, 10:24 AM   #16
Brewsky

Do you pat yourself on the back Cursor? You should man. Thanks for being an inspiration to the members and a great part of the community.
Brewsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-Jul-03, 11:17 AM   #17
Gaffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewsky
Do you pat yourself on the back Cursor? You should man. Thanks for being an inspiration to the members and a great part of the community.
I second that!
Gaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-Jul-03, 02:27 PM   #18
cursor
[ exSiteMgr ]

Naw ... can't pat myself on the back 'cause then I'd have to take one hand off of my walker. I'd just fall and break my hip or something. 50 is pretty damn old you know.

pssst ... anyone for a pick-up game of hoops? I'll spot you three points. To 15 by 1, winners after 3.
cursor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-Jul-03, 02:35 PM   #19
Lee J B

I'm down for a game , by the way cursor I bump what the others say, and just to add something, your a great guy and serve this site real well as an admin....well done bro.
Lee J B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-Jul-03, 04:20 PM   #20
chill

Yeah!

Glad to see the pics back Cursor. You're an inspiration to us middle aged dudes. Like a lot of folks, I've been using your advice and pics for motivation. I'm 6ft., 41 years old and back in May, after topping 230lbs. I decided to get off the dime and start a training program. One hour of weights Mon, Wed, Fri. Three miles walking (now 3-4 miles running as my stamina has improved) Tues, Thurs, Sat. 2 1/2 mos. later I'm 205 and still dropping. And I've increased my muscle mass in the process. I still have another 15-20 lbs. to lose, but l'm amazed that I could regain so much fitness and strength in such a short period of time. When I get to around 190, I think I'll start concentrating more on muscle building. Thanks again for the inspiration.
chill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-Jul-03, 06:22 PM   #21
cursor
[ exSiteMgr ]

Great work, chill. It's wonderful that you're doing resistance training and plenty of walking as part of your weight reduction. Best wishes in your continued efforts.
Old 23-Jul-03, 01:10 PM   #22
Streax

cursor, are you still bulking right now? Any updated pics of the progress? Inquisitive minds want to know. I just finished a bulk and can't wait to see the new mass underneath.
Streax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-Jul-03, 02:21 PM   #23
cursor
[ exSiteMgr ]

I had messed up my lower back and decided to slide out of that mode. We'll see what the future brings.
Old 23-Jul-03, 02:42 PM   #24
Streax

that's right, I completely forgot. You did end up gaining about 5 pounds though, correct? Any pics with the extra 5? I am just asking, because I just posted some new pics of me with my extra pounds. The cutting cycle has begun.
Streax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-Feb-04, 07:33 PM   #25
cursor
[ exSiteMgr ]

I'm coming up on 500 days since my last posted set of comparison pics (that was the length of time between those pics). I've decided that it might be a good idea to post some extension pics. That 500 day mark falls on March 28th, 2004. That's just 44 days away!

Push your limits define aggressive goals
____________c u r s o r__
_________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 13-Feb-04, 07:53 PM   #26
BigPete

WOW, that is a massive improvement, you look way way younger too, to me you dont look 50 at all, maybe early forties, but i must give you massive props because that's some difference between the 2 pics
BigPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-Feb-04, 07:56 PM   #27
laura817

I would love to see some updated pictures Cursor. You were the reason why I joined this site in the first place and definitely the reason why I stay.
laura817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-Feb-04, 12:05 AM   #28
Axion

Send a message via AIM to Axion
damn that is awsome man. Seeing that makes me realize that if I do things right I can still be looking as good as ever when i retire. And boy are you cut. I need to get to that bf%
Axion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-Feb-04, 07:27 PM   #29
cursor
[ exSiteMgr ]

What are you talkin' about Axion? You're about as cut as they come! Great work! :: Axion pic

Push your limits define aggressive goals
____________c u r s o r__
_________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 20-Feb-04, 07:51 AM   #30
Jaster
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursor
What are you talkin' about Axion? You're about as cut as they come! Great work! :: Axion pic
Yeah he's talking like he's built like me!! A big bull!! LOL
You are bouth cut like a sleeping tennager in a Freddy Kruger movie!
: : :

Tags
body fat, body mass, body weight, clean diet, cutting cycle, extra pounds, fitness plan, flat bench, grip pull, grip pullup, hack squats, half hour, lateral raise, lateral raises, lean body, lean body mass, muscle building, muscle mass, physical condition, physical therapy, resistance training, scale weight, short period, squat rack, training program, training routine, weight training, wide grip